Is Instagram a part of your business? Are you able to generate enough ROI from your Instagram marketing? With Instagram’s monthly users galloping from 400 million to 500 million this year. Not only bigger brands but also small businesses have been eyeing this platform to
Is Instagram a part of your business? Are you able to generate enough ROI from your Instagram marketing?
With Instagram’s monthly users galloping from 400 million to 500 million this year. Not only bigger brands but also small businesses have been eyeing this platform to extend their marketing prowess.
Even though most businesses use trendy ideas to utilize Instagram’s full potential for marketing. A majority have been facing a severe crisis with their ROI generation from this photo sharing platform.
The primary reason for the inability turn Instagram followers into permanent customers are:
- Businesses worldwide are using several subsidiary stuff to beautify their Instagram profile, neglecting the basic parts that need improvement.
- Gaining followers instantly but unable to keep them in hands and convert them to actual customers.
In this blog, I will explain in details, how to turn Instagram in favor of your businesses. By introducing you to 5 quick tips in order to turn your Instagram followers into real-life customers. So stay sharp and pay attention.
#1st Tip: Give Your Business An Awesome Look to draw the attention of your Instagram followers
In order to draw as much attention as you desire, creating a superb business profile seems mandatory. Developing a business profile that will compel Instgramers to get involved with you serves as one the striking methods to create a presence.
One simple way to get along with such profile creation is the showcase some actual pictures of the places where you conduct business from. Think of something abstract yet creative such as- quick snap with your co-workers during production hours and the list goes on.
Another simplest way to encourage your viewers to get involved with your brand is to offer a sneak peek into your latest projects. It obvious that all of us don’t have studio right beside our workplace so follow up this quick guide;
- Click quick snaps of a new product you are about to launch.
- Present some before & after shots of an event you are running.
- Post images from meetings and conferences discussing upcoming products.
#2nd Tip: Offer Exclusive Contents to your Instagram followers
Do you put enough efforts into making your photos and content look awesome on Instagram? If not start working on it from now. As sharing awesome an exclusive contents will act as an eye candy for your Instagram followers.
Exclusive contents are often referred to as the blue blood of social media marketing. It deepens the rooting of your relationship with Instagram followers. Encouraging them to visit you back every now and then and engage into successive interactions.
By what means is this achievable?
- Go exclusive on Instagram by revealing products that you haven’t surfaced yet on your other social media profiles. On getting a slight view of such exclusive stuff makes your followers feel special.
- Exhibit product launches or some new store openings using groundbreaking videos. Even leveraging Instagram stories feature for this will be a wise decision.
- Surface exclusive offers via Instagram for your genuine customers and dedicated followers. Release discount code or distribute coupons may represent your caring nature.
#3rd Tip: Tap into the world of User Generated contents
Since Instagram is popular social media platform, people out here relish fame. Thereby sharing some of the user generated contents featuring your brand name or product, allows that user to get famous. This clearly depicts a sense of concern among your Instagram followers and existing customers.
How to achieve this?
- In the initial stages, it’s best to run photo contests. As this could present you with a huge resource of user-generated contents. Once all the images are at your fingertips, using them to promote your brand becomes a cake walk.
- Do request your fans to pose along with your products in the images they send for the contest. Once your brand gets the desired attention, your following will rise up in no time.
#4th Tip: Run Exciting Contests for your Instagram Followers
Running Instagram contests on a frequent basis acts as the best way to drive engagement, acquire user-generated content and create a buzz with your brand. It is one of the best possible ways increase your profile and brand visibility. However there are no hard and fast rules to be followed while creating contests, hereby are some key points you should be aware of;
- Be trendy and come up with cool themes for your contests on Instagram. On doing so followers are bound to coincide with your contests leading to a massive success.
- Make sure your prizes and giveaways are awesome. It should always be attractive and adequate to captivate the minds of your followers, compelling them to join in.
- In recent times, an inclusion of a publicized voting procedure for Instagram contests has been the thing to watch out for. It largely increases the chances for your contests to go viral, thereby uplifting your brand popularity.
#5th Tip: Leverage Automation Tools To Give Your Instagram Marketing A Velvety Touch
By now, most of you have become frenzy after going through all such processes and duly thinking of a way out to simplify your task. There is no way better than automating your marketing activities on Instagram, as saves your precious time and without hampering your business progress.
With ample Instagram automation tools available online, a majority will be in a dilemma while choosing the correct one. In my opinion, GramDominator is one of the best automation tool currently available in the market. It comes with all kinds of exciting and assistive features to smoother your Instagram marketing. Via its amazing features, one can automate photo uploading, campaign management, follow users and much more that too for multiple business accounts. All of this at an affordable prize is simply a win-win for any Instagram marketer.
Over To You:
Succeeding with your Instagram marketing efforts and maximizing your Instagram ROI, calls for certain measures that will guide your investments in the long term brand building. It is always possible to convert your followers into customers, on taking exact decisions and indulging into proper actions. Instead of simply driving traffic to your sales page or creating supreme quality landing pages. Look forward to creating dedicated contests for your Instagram followers, try to understand their needs and desires.
Hopefully, these tips were helpful to strengthen your Instagram marketing strategy. Are you referring to any Instagram marketing trends? Do share your point of views and experiences.