The first step every marketer starts with on Instagram is the well-known strategy, #followtofollow. Yes, it is practically proven that most of the people follow you back when you follow them. But keeping on following people may be risky sometimes. So, you need to unfollow
The first step every marketer starts with on Instagram is the well-known strategy, #followtofollow. Yes, it is practically proven that most of the people follow you back when you follow them. But keeping on following people may be risky sometimes. So, you need to unfollow people.
Wondering why you need to unfollow?
Well, there are two reasons why you need to unfollow. Firstly, maintain a good ‘cool ratio’. People see how cool you are by your follower to following ratio. If the ratio is less, they think you are not worth following. So, sometimes you need to unfollow people to maintain a proper ratio. The second reason is, you need to filter your targeted audience. Some people may not suit for your business as they post some offensive content and they may tag you with such posts. That may damage your reputation on Instagram.
So besides following people on Instagram, marketers should keep on unfollowing the unwanted Instagramers. But doing it manually is so time-consuming and tiresome, isn’t it?
When it is about Instagram marketing, how can people forget GramDominator?
In this article, you’ll see how to unfollow multiple users on Instagram with GramDominator just in seconds.
Unfollow with GramDominator:
You can unfollow the people who are not following you back or people whom you don’t want to follow anymore even they are your followers. Rather than hitting the unfollow button for a million times, just upload the profiles to GramDominator and unfollow them all at once.
Unfollow any user:
- Log in with your Instagram account.
- Go to ‘GrowFollower’ menu under which we have the ‘Unfollower’ option.
- Select the option whether you want to unfollow the people by randomly selecting the profiles or the one with inactive profiles or by IDs/URLs or the one who are not following you or all the mentioned options.
- Set the time delay. So that, you can avoid the issues like suspending accounts then set the threads.
- But don’t forget to mention the number of users you want to unfollow. Then hit ‘start’.
That’s all. Within seconds, you can unfollow them all who are unwanted for your business. You can stop the process with the ‘stop’ button. And can clear the fields once done by hitting ‘Clear’.
Additional features of Unfollow :
When it comes to unfollow the people who are not following you back, the process is completely automated. You need not search for such users. Once you set the time limit, GramDominator will automatically unfollow all the people who don’t follow back within the stipulated time.
- Go to ‘Follower’ menu under which we have the ‘Unfollow Back’ option.
- Here, you can select whether you want to unfollow all the people or some who are not following you back within some particular days.
- You can set the day limit to unfollow the later ones.
- Set the time delay.
- Hit the ‘Start’ button.
Look ! how simple the thing is. All you need to do is just upload the profile of the users. You can do it whenever you find an unwanted profile in your following list. And of course, you may not need to unfollow them right at the moment.